http:// ij.Start.Canon – Setup Canon Printer
http://ij.Start.Canon – this is the official Web address Provided By Canon So You can Download Driver, Manual & Guides for your Canon Printer.
You Can manually find the Correct Version of Driver for Your Printer. Just Type the Printer Model Number & it Will Automatically Find the relevant Driver For Your Printer.
Steps to Download Canon Drivers from Ij.Start.Canon
- If your computer has not the CD-ROM, then get the setup online.
- Open your browser and visit the https://ij.start.canon webpage.
- Here, click on SET UP.
- Then, submit the name of the printer model.
- Otherwise, click on the FIRST LETTERS
- Then enter the first two letters.
- Now, scroll down the screen, then choose your printer model and click on its model name.
- Then click on the SETTING UP XXXX tab,
- Here the XXXX is indicated as your printer model.
- Choose the location or region of the purchased printer at ij.start.canon.
- Check whether the operating system is selected on the SELECT DEVICE page or not.
- In case if the operating system like windows is not selected, select from the given list.
- Click the SETUP button, and it will redirect you to the download page.
- Click DOWNLOAD and start the canon ij setup downloading.
- On the completion, double-tap on the downloaded file and start installation.
Setup Canon Printer on Windows PC
- Turn ON the canon ij printer and install cartridges.
- Ensure that on your WIFI router, there is a WPS button available where printer and system should be connected to the same network.
- Open your browser and go to canon.com/ijsetup or ij.start.canon and download the latest version of the Canon printer setup.
- Double-tap on the downloaded setup icon and follow instructions.
- In case if it doesn’t install automatically, then you have to install it manually.
- For manual installation, on your printer, go to settings and choose a radio option.
- Now, press the WPS button on your WIFI router within 2 minutes.’
- Once the printer canon ijsetup installed, you can use it to print the files.