Animal dry rack(Skip advertising and get a reward)（APK v1.44.3）
- Current Version:
- File size: 595M
2、<p>The Gold Award-winning object puzzler Shadowmatic is the Free App of the Week on the App Store.</p><p>This is actually the first time the game has been available for free. But this promotion won't last long so make sure you snatch it up as soon as you can.</p><p>Shadowmatic is all about finding the hidden shapes inside shadows. You rotate an object in front of a projected light until a familiar 2D silhouette appears. Harder levels give you two objects to play with.</p><p>Our reviewer said that Shadowmatic is "simple to the point of beauty, and beautiful to the point of becoming a work of art."</p><p>He also added that "this is a game you won't want to win, because you won't want the experience to end."</p><p>You can grab Shadowmatic on the App Store. It'd normally cost you £2.29 / $2.99.</p>Missing Heroes(No google framework)
3、'"O pardon me in that my boast is true!
- Animal dry rack(Skip advertising and get a reward)
- <p>Collab events have become a tradition for hybrid RPG Puzzle and Dragons and its latest crossover, with anime saga Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel], runs until the end of this week.</p><p>During the promotion, players who log on will gain access to an exclusive Memorial Egg Machine and can buy themed bundles. Characters from the Fate trilogy will also feature in Puzzle and Dragons throughout the event, and here are three you should check out while you still have the chance.</p><p>Shirou EmiyaShirou Emiya is the chief protagonist in Fate/stay night who serves as the Master of Saber during the Fifth Holy Grail War. In Puzzle and Dragons, he’s one of the strongest leaders in the business.</p><p>To get the most out of Shirou, pair him up with characters that have Fire and Light attributes. His Assist Evolution, Enhanced Wooden Sword, is super-powerful and will complement them well.</p><p>Shirou is resistant against Jammers and Binding attacks, and his Active Skill is worth three combos.</p><p>Servant, SaberSaber is a Knight of the Sword summoned for the Holy Grail War, and this gives her all of the right skills to take on a leadership role in Puzzle and Dragons. As she can use any Attribute on her team, Saber is about as versatile as they come.</p><p>You’ll need a balanced party if you want to get the most out of the Servant, so try to assemble a line-up that includes Fire, Water, Wood, Light, and Dark attributes.</p><p>Her Ultimate Evolution form, Servant, Saber Alter, really packs a punch, but you’ll only see the full effect if your party’s HP is below 50%. Still, Saber is a fine choice for experienced players and newcomers alike.</p><p>GilgameshGilgamesh is the Archer-class Servant of Tokiomi Tohsaka in the Fourth Holy Grail War, and in Puzzle and Dragons, he comes with a killer feature: the ability to change the puzzle grid from a 5x6 board to a 7x6 playing field. Not only will this help you get your mitts on more orbs, the larger arena means there’s the potential to pull off additional combos.</p><p>The only drawback to including Gilgamesh in your party is that he disables Skyfall Combos, which basically means there will be no random falling combos added at the end of your turn.</p><p>But these three are not the only characters joining Puzzle and Dragons with this collab. You should also keep an eye out for Rin Tohsaka, Illyasviel von Einzbern, Shinji Matou, Servant, Archer to name just a few of the exciting additions to the game.</p>Puzzle and Dragons is available to download from Google Play and the App Store. The Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] will run until 10 February, so why not try these characters out right now?
- And was my own fee-simple, not in part,
- Demon Mark: A Russian Saga Mod Demon Mark: A Russian Saga MOD APK 1.0.3 (Mega Mod) Features:Mega Mod16% off until June 7th!Call upon the power of your cursed Demon Mark to battle dragons, witches, and an undead army! Beware: each time you use it, the Mark grows stronger."Demon Mark: A Russian Saga" is a 200,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Vlad Barash and Lorraine Fryer, steeped in Russian folklore. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.Once upon a time, in the land of Rus, you lived a simple life as the firstborn child of peasant farmers. But when the evil demon Uhin places the Demon Mark upon you and kidnaps your parents' second child, you'll set out on an epic adventure to reunite your family.On your journey through Russian folklore, you'll confront the treacherous witch Baba Yaga, the seven-headed dragon Zmey Gorynych, the mythic giant Svyatogor, and the villainous Koschei the Deathless with his army of corpses.Team up with the bogatyrs, the heroes of Russian folk tales: strong Ilya Muromets, pious Alyosha Popovich, and wise Marya Morevna. You and your talking animal companion will journey all the way to the Tsar and Tsaritsa's court in Kiev for assistance on your quest. Will the bards of Kiev sing the tale of your heroic victory, or your tragic sacrifice?The Demon Mark is whispering to you. Do you hear it? Should you listen when it calls your name?• Play as male, female, or non-binary• Meet the monsters and marvels of Russian folk tales, from Kiev to Koschei's Fortress.• Convince the Tsar and Tsaritsa to help you hunt down the demon who marked you• Court the Grey Wolf, a mysterious creature who can assist you on your journey• Defeat the seven-headed dragon Zmey Gorynych• Listen to the stories of Svyatogor...and stay awake!• Complete Baba Yaga's impossible tasks• Escape the dungeons of Koschei the Deathless• Battle the demon Uhin and reunite your family• Embrace the power of the Demon Mark and become a demon yourself!
- <p>As I'm sure you're aware by now, the app-ocalypse begins today as iOS 11 starts rolling out around the world. Lucky us, there's a trick you can use BEFORE upgrading to see which of your apps will still work after going the distance. <p>BEFORE UPDATING TO IOS 11: Go to “Settings>General>About>Applications”. Verify you can live without incompatible apps listed there.— Paul Goracke (@pgor) September 18, 2017 Since learning that iOS 11 would be killing off 32-bit apps, there's been an uproar about what apps will be safe and what classic games we'll have to say goodbye to.</p><p>Apparently this feature will only show up when 32-bit apps are present on your device, so don't worry too much if you can't see what we're talking about.</p><p>Of course, a lot of developers have been working their butts off to bring their game up to 64-bit and out of harm's way, but for some of them there's no light on the horizon just yet. Titles like Trainyard, MiniSquadron, Space Invaders Infinity Game and Flappy Bird are unfortunately still in the danger zone.</p><p>If you'd like to check your device before you lose access to your favourite ol' classics, however, there's a super simple method you can use as mentioned by Paul Goracke. Head on over to 'Settings', then 'General', then 'About', and 'Applications'. It should show you what apps on your device aren't compatible with iOS 11 under 'No Updates Available'.</p><p>My thoughts are with you on this sad, sad day... or, y'know, just don't upgrade to iOS 11.</p>
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.